PAA lands brief for Payments Council
The Payments Council, the UK payment services body, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to promote the benefits of switching bank accounts.
PAA was appointed by the Payments Council, whose members include the high-street banks HSBC and Santander, after a competitive pitch. The agency's activity will be supported by its sister Engine shops MHP and Engine Strategy.
Activity will promote the free account-switching service, which will be rolled out in September 2013.
PAA will be responsible for a TV campaign to promote the service. Activity will also include press, radio, social media, direct marketing, PR and corporate communications. There is no incumbent on the account.
A Payments Council spokesman said: "A key challenge for us was to appoint an agency that can clearly and effectively communicate the benefits that the new account-switching service will bring."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show