AkzoNobel appoints Rapp to £10m global digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:50AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
The agency will be responsible for creating and delivering AkzoNobel's global digital strategy and customer relationship marketing for Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite in the UK and the US.
Rapp, which won the business without a pitch, will also work with AkzoNobel across its business-to-business account. The agency will focus on a digital CRM programme to encourage loyalty among professional painters and decorators for brands such as Dulux Trade.
Rapp's UK office will lead the business but will be supported by its network of agencies across 36 countries. Part of Rapp's task will be to redevelop and launch a global website, which will replace existing local market sites, as AkzoNobel seeks greater integration of its digital activity for its paint brands.
AkzoNobel continues to work with Glue Isobar on its UK digital business. In 2010, Euro RSCG Worldwide - now Havas Worldwide - developed global web activity for Dulux as part of its "let's colour" campaign.
All digital communications for Dulux will support its brand advertising activity, which is handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The agency was appointed to oversee the £60 million advertising account in June last year.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive/Account Manager VMA Group Up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Designer & Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- 2 x Account Directors - ATL / Integrated Account - Top Agency - £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive / SAE Cottrell&Klar £25-28k with bonus opportunities, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £25-30K Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits inc bonus + healthcare, Hertfordshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign