Mother founding partner Stef Calcraft sells share for £6m
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 05:20PM
Mother co-founder Stef Calcraft has resigned from the agency group's boards and is selling his 25 per cent shareholding back to the company for £6 million, but remains in his role.
Calcraft’s £6 million shareholding will be payable over the next three years, with the first installment of £1.5 million payable last month.
Calcraft, one of Mother’s five founding partners, will continue in his role as director at Mother full time.
Calcraft said: "The primary concern for all of us has been to ensure Mother’s ongoing success. To do this and preserve Mother’s independence, we have funded the share buyback using our own money without debt or selling to an outside shareholder. I remain fully committed to Mother and it will remain business as usual."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency