Mother founding partner Stef Calcraft sells share for £6m
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 05:20PM
Mother co-founder Stef Calcraft has resigned from the agency group's boards and is selling his 25 per cent shareholding back to the company for £6 million, but remains in his role.
Calcraft’s £6 million shareholding will be payable over the next three years, with the first installment of £1.5 million payable last month.
Calcraft, one of Mother’s five founding partners, will continue in his role as director at Mother full time.
Calcraft said: "The primary concern for all of us has been to ensure Mother’s ongoing success. To do this and preserve Mother’s independence, we have funded the share buyback using our own money without debt or selling to an outside shareholder. I remain fully committed to Mother and it will remain business as usual."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues