The Corner picks up Caterpillar mobile brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:00AM
The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
The agency will create a campaign to launch the Cat-branded phones in a multi-million-pound marketing push.
Bullitt has the worldwide licence to design, develop, manufacture and distribute the Cat phone range, which includes the B10 smartphone.
Richard Wharton, the chief executive of Bullitt, said the group is committed to defining the Cat brand, which he describes as a "grey man" in the category, to a new audience internationally and to communicating the brand's proposition.
He added: "There is several million allocated in budget through to the end of 2013 and this spend will be closely measured against a challenging series of objectives. The Corner demonstrated that they shared our strategic ambition and vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account