Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Part-time Marketing Executive (Temporary) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £25k pro rata, Warwickshire
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Marketing Assistant (B2B) - IT & Tech Solutions Provider Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience (Pro Rata), Wisborough Green, Billingshurst
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + other benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote