BMB nets ad brief for Primelocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
The agency, which was hired after a pitch against Zoopla's roster agency VCCP Blue, already handles advertising for its sister brand Findaproperty.
The work by VCCP on the group's core Zoopla.co.uk brand is unaffected by the appointment. Zoopla added Primelocation and Findaproperty to its stable of brands this year after merging with Digital Property Group, which owned the sites.
Andrew McGuinness, the BMB founding partner, commented: "Primelocation.com has a clear role and unique positioning in what is a rapidly maturing market.
"We're delighted to work on the brand with Zoopla Property Group."
Zoopla launched a multi-million-pound ad campaign in September, comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Producer - Top Social Media agency The Industry Club London Ltd 50K plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager -Summer freelance Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Account Manager - AdServer / DSP Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Services Account Manager - Digtial Media Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles