Peachy seeks ad and media shops
The high-interest short-term "payday" lender Peachy.co.uk is looking for agencies to handle its advertising and media accounts.
The company, which offers up to £500 instant cash loans with a representative 1,918 per cent APR and is a rival to brands such as Wonga.com and QuickQuid, has contacted agencies directly.
Peachy, which is owned by Cash on Go, has not previously had retained agencies.
Earlier this year, Peachy ran an experiential campaign in London and Manchester featuring staff in peach-coloured dresses handing out peaches to passers-by. They also distributed leaflets entitling customers to £5 off their loan.
Peachy claims to be unique in offering multiple repayment options to their customers, who can decide when and how they pay the loan back.
Short-term loan companies have come under fire recently from MPs and campaigners.
This week, Newcastle United signed a four-year sponsorship deal with Wonga.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts