Peachy seeks ad and media shops
The high-interest short-term "payday" lender Peachy.co.uk is looking for agencies to handle its advertising and media accounts.
The company, which offers up to £500 instant cash loans with a representative 1,918 per cent APR and is a rival to brands such as Wonga.com and QuickQuid, has contacted agencies directly.
Peachy, which is owned by Cash on Go, has not previously had retained agencies.
Earlier this year, Peachy ran an experiential campaign in London and Manchester featuring staff in peach-coloured dresses handing out peaches to passers-by. They also distributed leaflets entitling customers to £5 off their loan.
Peachy claims to be unique in offering multiple repayment options to their customers, who can decide when and how they pay the loan back.
Short-term loan companies have come under fire recently from MPs and campaigners.
This week, Newcastle United signed a four-year sponsorship deal with Wonga.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers