Creature and MNC net Mysinglefriend
Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
The site has previously focused on promoting itself online, but Creature will now develop a TV campaign as part of an integrated drive to attract more members.
MNC will handle the media planning and buying for the TV campaign.
Mysinglefriend.com has previously used the strapline "Matchmaking our fabulous friends" and its marketing has involved banner advertising, social media and a blog hosted on the site.
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Mysinglefriend is one of the best-known brands in the UK dating market, and one of the few that appreciate that dating, online or offline, is ultimately about people."
Beeny, the presenter of Channel 4's Property Ladder, launched the site in 2004.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014