Creature and MNC net Mysinglefriend
Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
The site has previously focused on promoting itself online, but Creature will now develop a TV campaign as part of an integrated drive to attract more members.
MNC will handle the media planning and buying for the TV campaign.
Mysinglefriend.com has previously used the strapline "Matchmaking our fabulous friends" and its marketing has involved banner advertising, social media and a blog hosted on the site.
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Mysinglefriend is one of the best-known brands in the UK dating market, and one of the few that appreciate that dating, online or offline, is ultimately about people."
Beeny, the presenter of Channel 4's Property Ladder, launched the site in 2004.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Design Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review