Goodfellas readies Superiore TV activity
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:59AM
Goodfellas is rolling out a TV campaign on Saturday aimed at adult diners who want a restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of their own homes, as part of a £1m marketing push for its new Superiore range.
The ad, created by Mother, will be similar to Goodfellas' Scoop pizza campaign but will include a five-second end frame with a voiceover that highlights the recently launched Superiore pizza.
The TV campaign kicks off this Saturday and will run for four weeks, supported by 10-weeks of in-store activity.
MediaCom was the media agency for the campaign.
In 2010, Northern Foods reported that a £5m ad campaign it ran for Goodfellas had contributed to a £9.5m first-half financial loss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline