Iris lands integrated Mini ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2012 11:02AM
Mini, the BMW-owned car marque, has consolidated its integrated account into Iris.
The win unites the £6 million advertising account previously handled by WCRS with the direct marketing business that was overseen by Lida.
Iris won the business following a pitch process co-ordinated by the AAR. Other agencies involved include paired shops Dare and Elvis, Profero and EMO, and The Corner and An Abundance. WCRS repitched as part of a wider Engine Group offer. Lida had been knocked out of the process at an earlier stage as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
RFIs were initially issued to agencies in July but the pitch process was put back by a month in September.
Recent advertising for the brand includes WCRS’ "mini orchestra" film that celebrated the Olympic Games by bringing together the London Philarmonic Orchestra to play God Save the Queen using car horns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director/Client Services Director - Channel Marketing Stonor £60,000 to £75,000- dependent on experience, Central London
- Internal Communications Senior Specialist Aquent £40K pa plus, London Central
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push