Iris lands integrated Mini ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2012 11:02AM
Mini, the BMW-owned car marque, has consolidated its integrated account into Iris.
The win unites the £6 million advertising account previously handled by WCRS with the direct marketing business that was overseen by Lida.
Iris won the business following a pitch process co-ordinated by the AAR. Other agencies involved include paired shops Dare and Elvis, Profero and EMO, and The Corner and An Abundance. WCRS repitched as part of a wider Engine Group offer. Lida had been knocked out of the process at an earlier stage as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
RFIs were initially issued to agencies in July but the pitch process was put back by a month in September.
Recent advertising for the brand includes WCRS’ "mini orchestra" film that celebrated the Olympic Games by bringing together the London Philarmonic Orchestra to play God Save the Queen using car horns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.