Pizza Hut Delivery kicks off integrated campaign
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 March 2013 04:47PM
Pizza Hut Delivery's first work for its integrated "hut it" campaign by McCann Manchester launches today on TV to push the brand's half-price promotion.
The northern agency is part of McCann Worldgroup. It won the brief in January after a four-way pitch.
The TV spot is based around Pizza Hut's "hut it" tagline and promotes the brand's 50% discount offer. Various edits of the commercial will run for a four-week period, followed by two one-week runs.
Hayley Parle and Amy Berriman were the creative team within McCann. It was produced by Itch Film and directed by Charlie Paul. Starcom handled media planning and buying.
Pizza Hut Delivery’s relationship with its existing agencies is not affected by the appointment.
The campaign supports investment from Pizza Hut Delivery-owner Yum!, which is embarking on an aggressive expansion plan. It has invested around £20m to open 100 new delivery-only shops by 2014.
Pizza Hut Delivery opened its first UK shop in 1988 and now has nearly 300 outlets across England, Scotland and Wales. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yum!
Around 76% of the 13,000 Pizza Huts around the world are franchise-owned.Follow @louiseridley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control