Westons Cider appoints WCRS to £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:37PM
Westons Cider has appointed WCRS to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Enter, Fallon and Havas Worldwide London that was co-ordinated by AAR.
Westons will spend £5m across 2013 to support its range of ciders, which include Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons.
Ian Lewis, the head of marketing at Westons, said: "We saw four outstanding pitches, but WCRS had the edge with some outstanding strategic thinking and a truly original creative platform."
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Westons Cider has a great story to tell in a fast-growing sector and we’re delighted to be working with them."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push