Westons Cider appoints WCRS to £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:37PM
Westons Cider has appointed WCRS to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Enter, Fallon and Havas Worldwide London that was co-ordinated by AAR.
Westons will spend £5m across 2013 to support its range of ciders, which include Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons.
Ian Lewis, the head of marketing at Westons, said: "We saw four outstanding pitches, but WCRS had the edge with some outstanding strategic thinking and a truly original creative platform."
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Westons Cider has a great story to tell in a fast-growing sector and we’re delighted to be working with them."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Controller FMCG Connect £70,000 - £80,000 plus car, solid bonus and benefits, East Midlands Region
- Brand Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, West End
- Digital Marketing Consultant - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £25,000 to £30,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Online PR & Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £150 - £180 per day + 6 month contract, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith