Westons Cider appoints WCRS to £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:37PM
Westons Cider has appointed WCRS to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Enter, Fallon and Havas Worldwide London that was co-ordinated by AAR.
Westons will spend £5m across 2013 to support its range of ciders, which include Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons.
Ian Lewis, the head of marketing at Westons, said: "We saw four outstanding pitches, but WCRS had the edge with some outstanding strategic thinking and a truly original creative platform."
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Westons Cider has a great story to tell in a fast-growing sector and we’re delighted to be working with them."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £26000 per annum, Epsom
- Marketing Executive - Automotive Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, Epsom
- Senior Content Strategy Manager EMR £65000 - £70000 per annum, Surrey
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'