TCA appoints Jon Canning as ECD
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Communications Agency has hired Jon Canning as its executive creative director.
Canning, who replaces Shaun Moran, has operated as a freelance creative in recent years, having previously worked as a creative director at both Burkitt DDB and DDB London.
Moran left the agency last year to co-found Soul alongside Mike Cullis and Ben Rachel.
Canning has created campaigns for Heinz, Weetabix, Castrol and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. He also wrote and directed more than 100 TV commercials for Safeway while working at Bates Dorland.
He will form part of TCA’s senior team alongside the chief executive, Adam Leigh, and the executive chairman, Robert Prevezer.
Canning said: "I’m looking forward to the challenge of running an established agency again and building on the successful run of pitches over the last six months."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44