Richard Pinder launches The House Worldwide
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:19PM
Richard Pinder, the former chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has partnered with a trio of former colleagues to launch The House Worldwide.
Pinder will lead a small team of senior talent based in London, which will access a network of partner companies to service global clients.
The House Worldwide launches with clients including GHD and Maserati, having tested its proposition working with these brands over the last year.
Other members of the core team are: Peter Rawlings, the former chief operating officer of DDB Asia; Chris Chard, the former chief strategy officer of Lowe Worldwide, and Ben Stobart, the former senior vice president of Leo Burnett Chicago.
Companies that The House will work with include Naked Communications in New York, integrated agency Noah London, Madrid-based shop China and Kitchen 8, a brand consultancy based in Singapore and Shanghai.
Pinder said: "Before setting up The House we talked to leading client CEOs and CMOs and learnt powerful lessons which we've used as the basis for creating the company."
The areas that The House will focus on in its offer include talent, client centricity and value.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media