Adam & Eve/DDB bolsters its creative with senior hirings
Adam & Eve/DDB has appointed three pairs of creative directors as it continues with its restructure.
The agency has hired Steve Wioland and Matt Woolner, who have recently been freelancing after working at DDB London and WCRS. While freelancing, they wrote the multi-award-winning John Lewis "always a woman" ad for Adam & Eve in 2010.
A&E/DDB has also appointed the freelance team Frank Ginger and Shay Reading, formerly of Wieden & Kennedy. They wrote John Lewis’ most recent Christmas ad, "the journey", featuring a snowman seeking a present for his snowwoman.
Meanwhile, A&E/DDB has promoted Aidan McLure and Laurent Simon to creative directors. The pair has worked at the agency for two years on accounts including Google, John Lewis and Foster’s.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at A&E/DDB, said: "We are overhauling all aspects of the agency. These hirings are key to us moving the company forward and continuing to produce great work for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London