Comparethemarket hires iCrossing for SEO
Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
The agency was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch and has been given a brief to integrate the brand’s SEO activity with its wider marketing communications strategy.
Comparethemarket.com’s relationships with VCCP, its ad agency, and ZenithOptimedia, its media agency, are not affected by this appointment.
Mark Vile, the marketing director at Comparethemarket.com, said iCrossing’s "wealth of experience in search and expertise in digital marketing" would help Comparethemarket.com to "further strengthen [its] position and drive growth for [the] brand in a competitive market".
The digital marketing agency is owned by Hearst Corporation. Its client's include the Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The Lego Group, Heathrow and M&S Bank.
Mark Iremonger, the chief strategy officer, iCrossing UK, said: "Comparethemarket.com is a much loved leader in one of the most competitive search categories in the UK.
"There has never been a time when there is a greater need for the UK public to save money on a range of products, so we are delighted to help Comparethemarket succeed while at the same time making it easy for people to save money."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel