JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure