JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £85k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure