JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Executive - B2B, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Front-End/Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £32K, London
- Head of Strategy - Leading Digital/Social Media Agency Reuben Sinclair £90000 - £120000 per annum + Flexi-hours, Private Healthcare, London
- German Speaking Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £58000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Wimbledon
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies