Nic Owen joins 72andSunny Amsterdam
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 April 2013 09:32AM
72andSunny has boosted its Amsterdam operation with the appointment of Nic Owen to the new role of managing director.
Owen joins the agency from Anomaly New York where he was the head of account management and will work alongside Bryan Rowles, the 72andSunny Amsterdam partner and joint executive creative director, and joint executive creative director Carlo Cavallone.
Rowles said: "We are thrilled to welcome Nic and have no doubt that he’ll be an invaluable addition to the team. Nic’s international experience will further round out our global perspective during an exciting time for the agency. His dynamic personality will help to keep the momentum going."
Owen arrives at 72andSunny Amsterdam with 15 years' experience at M&C Saatchi London, Wieden & Kennedy, Mother and Anomaly.
His clients during that time have included Nike, Diageo, Nokia, Foster’s Lager, Transport for London and British Airways.
Owen said: "When I was presented with the opportunity to join 72andSunny Amsterdam, I had no choice but to cut my American adventure short. I’m excited and humbled to become a part of the 72andSunny family and look forward to creating brilliant, culturally relevant work for brave brands."
The agency launched in Los Angeles in 2004 and clients in Amsterdam include Google, Benetton, Bugaboo, and O'Neill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director / Account Director Fill Recruitment to £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency