AIS co-founder Steve Stretton steps down
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 April 2013 09:45AM
AIS-founder Steve Stretton is stepping down from running the agency he began 14 years ago to become a non-executive chairman, and is the last of the three partners to stand down from day-to-day involvement in the agency.
AIS, which has been wholly owned by Havas Media since 2008, will now be led by the existing team of Sarah Stratford, managing partner, strategy; Geoff Gower, managing partner, creative, and Stephen Watford, managing partner, commercial.
The move will allow Stretton to step down from running the agency on the day-to-day basis permanently, after having spent the last year gradually stepping aside. He will still, however, continue to work on projects and new business for the agency.
The agency was divided into three departments – creative, strategy and commercial – 18 months ago, following a restructure lead by Stretton.
Stretton said: "Sarah, Geoff and Steve have settled into the task of taking AIS London forward extremely well, and the last 18 months is testament to that. And this year’s early success has shown that we are heading in the right direction and it is very exciting to still be part of it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- MW-Senior Motion Designers | Broadcast | Ad-hoc freelance Red Sofa London £150 - £280 per day + dependant on experience, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior/Lead Designer | Marketing Agency | SW London | £30-40K Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, City of London