Dave Roberts promoted at M&C Saatchi S&E
Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Roberts will continue to oversee the agency’s entertainment business, which includes Spotify, EE, Havana Club International and Jameson Irish Whiskey, but will also take responsibility for developing the agency’s creative and production capabilities.
He will also work with new sister agency M&C Saatchi Merlin. M&C Saatchi acquired a 60 per cent stake in the talent management agency Merlin in January.
Roberts is a former engagement planning director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and previously also worked at Drum PHD.
Steve Martin, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, said: "Dave’s contribution in the five years he has been with us has been vital to the growth of our business.
"At a time when M&C Saatchi Merlin joins the Sport & Entertainment Group, he’ll also be central to looking at new revenue streams and business models."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne