Dave Roberts promoted at M&C Saatchi S&E
Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Roberts will continue to oversee the agency’s entertainment business, which includes Spotify, EE, Havana Club International and Jameson Irish Whiskey, but will also take responsibility for developing the agency’s creative and production capabilities.
He will also work with new sister agency M&C Saatchi Merlin. M&C Saatchi acquired a 60 per cent stake in the talent management agency Merlin in January.
Roberts is a former engagement planning director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and previously also worked at Drum PHD.
Steve Martin, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, said: "Dave’s contribution in the five years he has been with us has been vital to the growth of our business.
"At a time when M&C Saatchi Merlin joins the Sport & Entertainment Group, he’ll also be central to looking at new revenue streams and business models."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable, + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater)
- Channel Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £62500 per annum + up to £75,000 OTE, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £135 - £155 per day, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film