Mindshare retains £400m global HSBC account
Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
It is understood that as part of the creative review process, Mindshare was nominated as the media partner for sister shops JWT and Grey London, while Saatchi & Saatchi suggested ZenithOptimedia from its Publicis Groupe stable.
A spokesman for HSBC confirmed Mindshare’s appointment, but declined to comment further. A spokesman for Mindshare said he was "delighted", but would not make any further comment.
In the creative result last month, Saatchi & Saatchi won global responsibility for HSBC's premier and wealth business as well as sponsorship advertising.
Grey picked up HSBC's retail banking and wealth account across Europe, including the UK, and Latin America, and won HSBC's global commercial banking business and First Direct in the UK.
JWT London will continue to handle HSBC's brand and private banking globally. JWT also won HSBC’s retail and wealth banking in North Africa and North America, and will work with Bates CHI & Partners in Hong Kong across Asia Pacific.
The global bank began a review of its media and creative businesses in October 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood