Mindshare retains £400m global HSBC account
Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
It is understood that as part of the creative review process, Mindshare was nominated as the media partner for sister shops JWT and Grey London, while Saatchi & Saatchi suggested ZenithOptimedia from its Publicis Groupe stable.
A spokesman for HSBC confirmed Mindshare’s appointment, but declined to comment further. A spokesman for Mindshare said he was "delighted", but would not make any further comment.
In the creative result last month, Saatchi & Saatchi won global responsibility for HSBC's premier and wealth business as well as sponsorship advertising.
Grey picked up HSBC's retail banking and wealth account across Europe, including the UK, and Latin America, and won HSBC's global commercial banking business and First Direct in the UK.
JWT London will continue to handle HSBC's brand and private banking globally. JWT also won HSBC’s retail and wealth banking in North Africa and North America, and will work with Bates CHI & Partners in Hong Kong across Asia Pacific.
The global bank began a review of its media and creative businesses in October 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer (Mid-weight) Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Fashion Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary & Benefits , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Proofreader Contract Corporate Communications Recruitment hourly rate tbc, London (Greater)