Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure