Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PPC Lead - Leading Dig Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [BTL / Promotions / Digital] - £45k - £50k + bonus! Fill Recruitment £45k - £50k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director [Contract] - BTL / Promotions - European role - to £50k pro rata Fill Recruitment to £50k pro rata, plus bonus and superb benefits., London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control