Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire