Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 10:54AM
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media