Euro RSCG PR
+44 (0)20 7257 6002
Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, , WC1E
30th December 1963
Managing director of Lowe London, managing director of JWT London, CEO of Euro RSCG London.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
CCing someone in on an e-mail about their impending redundancy before having spoken to them about it.
Best thing about your job
Working with lots of bright and interesting people.
Worst thing about your job
Renegotiating remuneration agreements with clients.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be an agent of change and deliver great work for big clients.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I'm quite happy being me, although I wouldn't mind acquiring Gerry Moira's writing skills and Russ Lidstone's shoe size.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to sail, paint and cook Italian food.
The strategic account man.
What would you change about yourself?
Be more carefree.
The Week, The Sunday Times.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't tell lies.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Holidays, regular exercise and a nice glass of wine.
It has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for Cadman over the past 12 months. The agency won the Chivas Regal global business but lost bmi, The Sun account was put up for review and Euro RSCG got knocked off the Stella pitch. Despite this, Cadman and his sidekick Russ Lidstone have taken the hits on the chin to continue to turn the agency around.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media