Euro RSCG PR
+44 (0)20 7257 6002
Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, , WC1E
30th December 1963
Managing director of Lowe London, managing director of JWT London, CEO of Euro RSCG London.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
CCing someone in on an e-mail about their impending redundancy before having spoken to them about it.
Best thing about your job
Working with lots of bright and interesting people.
Worst thing about your job
Renegotiating remuneration agreements with clients.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be an agent of change and deliver great work for big clients.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I'm quite happy being me, although I wouldn't mind acquiring Gerry Moira's writing skills and Russ Lidstone's shoe size.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to sail, paint and cook Italian food.
The strategic account man.
What would you change about yourself?
Be more carefree.
The Week, The Sunday Times.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't tell lies.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Holidays, regular exercise and a nice glass of wine.
It has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for Cadman over the past 12 months. The agency won the Chivas Regal global business but lost bmi, The Sun account was put up for review and Euro RSCG got knocked off the Stella pitch. Despite this, Cadman and his sidekick Russ Lidstone have taken the hits on the chin to continue to turn the agency around.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign