Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
At two in the morning.
Saying \"yes\" when Peter Mead asked me to join Abbott Mead Vickers as a graduate trainee. Surviving an MBA at London Business School. Saying \"yes\" when Jeremy Miles asked me to set up an agency with him, Malcolm and Paul.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
When the CEO of one of MCBD's first clients turned to me in a meeting and said: \"Would you take down the minutes, dear?\"
Best thing about your job
Walking through the front door of our agency in the morning knowing I am going to spend my day with people I admire and enjoy.
Worst thing about your job
Taking the \"you didn't win it\" phone call.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get a life.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Stevie Spring – she pulls off successful and lovely with flair.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
\"Freshly fucked\" hair (as my old boss once told me).
What would you change about yourself?
My control freak tendencies.
Anything as long as it's from the Guardian Media Group.
Daunt Books on Marylebone High Street.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I am completely confident...
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Nespresso coffee machine.
Calcraft, who was once told by a boss at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that she wouldn't move up in the business unless she controlled her \"freshly fucked hair\", has definitely proved them wrong. MCBD's vivacious chief executive, who stepped up to the position in 2007, has been the glue that has held the agency together, taking it to new heights with a number of top hirings and new-business wins.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)