+44 (0)20 7012 1963
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
In the middle of the coldest winter since 1740. My mother was not amused.
Learning at Unilever, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Mum's the word.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
When I miss our new son Harry's bedtime.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Run for the hills.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Actually take one.
Rather like Tigger, the wonderful thing about Stef is that I am the only one.
What would you change about yourself?
An unplanned cinema visit and Sunday mornings.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I always wanted a career in advertising.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Fresh country air after too much London living.
While Robert Saville sometimes doesn't even have a glass to speak of, Calcraft's overflows. An irrepressible optimist, Calcraft is a positive engine of happiness, owing to the birth of Harry and a zeal for the agency to look beyond advertising and find ways to connect with popular culture. Calcraft will be hoping next year will prove as fruitful both in terms of new business and creative initiatives as his last.
- Senior Account Manager - Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Associate Director - Worldwide leading agency Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Brand Marketing Manager (Sky Atlantic or Sky 1) - 12 months Sky Negotiable, West London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media