+44 (0)20 7012 1963
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
In the middle of the coldest winter since 1740. My mother was not amused.
Learning at Unilever, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Mum's the word.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
When I miss our new son Harry's bedtime.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Run for the hills.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Actually take one.
Rather like Tigger, the wonderful thing about Stef is that I am the only one.
What would you change about yourself?
An unplanned cinema visit and Sunday mornings.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I always wanted a career in advertising.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Fresh country air after too much London living.
While Robert Saville sometimes doesn't even have a glass to speak of, Calcraft's overflows. An irrepressible optimist, Calcraft is a positive engine of happiness, owing to the birth of Harry and a zeal for the agency to look beyond advertising and find ways to connect with popular culture. Calcraft will be hoping next year will prove as fruitful both in terms of new business and creative initiatives as his last.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Agency Engagement Manager - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £40000 per annum, City of London