Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 7141
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Getting a job at PHD.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Catalogue of clothing errors in early 90s. Particularly the zipped trousers.
Best thing about your job
The PHD belief in doing pioneering things.
Worst thing about your job
This media world could impact on my waistline.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Put yourself in a place where you stand a chance of having some luck.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Goodby or Silverstein. Their apparently effortless migration to becoming a contemporary creative company.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Draw. Scheme. Hustle.
Twenty eight-inch waist.
What would you change about yourself?
I would play the piano.
The Guardian, BBC iPlayer, Wikipedia, Vanity Fair.
Alan Cristea Gallery.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
A lot of creative work I have been involved in has what you might call amplified promise.
How many toilets do you own?
You always need one more.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
I do get quite grumpy if I can't have an espresso in the morning.
Cameron's arrival at PHD seems like a move in the right direction as it attempts to restore its reputation for strong strategic thinking. Having been part of the merger of DFGW into Freud Communications, he didn't stay long before leaping to the media agency, but seems to have settled in well alongside the rest of the PHD management team.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot