Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6960
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
In the 60s.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Filling in this questionnaire.
Best thing about your job
Being surrounded by talented, interesting people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Jeremy Miles. For his charm, good looks and his wallet.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
What would you change about yourself?
Hardy's of Pall Mall.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
St James's Place owns them, not me.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Carr, also known as \"The Doctor\" by his colleagues because of the way he wears his glasses on the tip of his nose, has been on good form at MCBD since 2002 when he joined from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. Instantly likeable, Carr has a strong creative reputation.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam