Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6960
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
In the 60s.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Filling in this questionnaire.
Best thing about your job
Being surrounded by talented, interesting people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Jeremy Miles. For his charm, good looks and his wallet.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
What would you change about yourself?
Hardy's of Pall Mall.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
St James's Place owns them, not me.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Carr, also known as \"The Doctor\" by his colleagues because of the way he wears his glasses on the tip of his nose, has been on good form at MCBD since 2002 when he joined from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. Instantly likeable, Carr has a strong creative reputation.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media