Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
1987, SRG; 1990, MWP; 1991, BBH; 1993, board; 1998, head of planning; 2004, UK chairman.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being dressed as a metrosexual in Manila (they're always trying to dress me up).
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be polite, smile and nod vigorously.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I've always fancied working in design: nice people, genuine craft, real output.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sleep, visit, read.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could better recall faces and names.
Steve Hatt, fishmonger.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"I love golf.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Not only did Carroll witness his succession management fall into place this year by promoting Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves to run his planning department, but he also saw BBH named the IPA Effectiveness Company of the Year.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Content Editor, Professional Services £32k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £32,000, London
- Senior Digital UI Designer - Contract or Perm Nakama £250 - £400 per day, London (Greater)
- Development Manager PHP @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £60000 - £80000 Per Annum £60K TO £80K + Benefits + Bonus, London