Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
1987, SRG; 1990, MWP; 1991, BBH; 1993, board; 1998, head of planning; 2004, UK chairman.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being dressed as a metrosexual in Manila (they're always trying to dress me up).
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be polite, smile and nod vigorously.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I've always fancied working in design: nice people, genuine craft, real output.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sleep, visit, read.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could better recall faces and names.
Steve Hatt, fishmonger.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"I love golf.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Not only did Carroll witness his succession management fall into place this year by promoting Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves to run his planning department, but he also saw BBH named the IPA Effectiveness Company of the Year.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London