President and chief executive
+1 212 804 1414.
488, Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10022
Walking across Park Avenue 30 years ago, coming back to Chiat\Day.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I have about 300.
Best thing about your job
Smart people, original ideas.
Worst thing about your job
Greedy, selfish people.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't be a jerk.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Lee Clow. He does what he wants.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Read, go to school to study anthropology.
Life is short but wide.
What would you change about yourself?
Everything and nothing.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The sociable and generally hilarious Carroll didn't have much to laugh about in London at the end of 2008. The failed bid to buy Beattie McGuinness Bungay left local management destabilised and the agency is still without a creative chief.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands