President and chief executive
+1 212 804 1414.
488, Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10022
Walking across Park Avenue 30 years ago, coming back to Chiat\Day.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I have about 300.
Best thing about your job
Smart people, original ideas.
Worst thing about your job
Greedy, selfish people.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't be a jerk.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Lee Clow. He does what he wants.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Read, go to school to study anthropology.
Life is short but wide.
What would you change about yourself?
Everything and nothing.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The sociable and generally hilarious Carroll didn't have much to laugh about in London at the end of 2008. The failed bid to buy Beattie McGuinness Bungay left local management destabilised and the agency is still without a creative chief.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad