Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel
+44 (0)20 7734 1650.
120 Regent Street, London, W1B 5RY
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk to work.
Not a gadget person.
Desert island objects
A boat, a big engine for it, and a compass.
You are joking!
The Guardian, Country Life, Match of the Day, Radio 2, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Lie-in, read the newspaper end to end, long, long lunch with family, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My son, he needs the work.
Best job outside advertising
With creativity at his heart, Watson was happy to step into the creative partner role this year. But straight-talking Brummie will need to put some confidence back into the creative teams to recover from the loss of the Orange and Land Rover accounts.
Most expensive purchase
A stake in the agency, now sold thankfully.
Why are you good at what you do?
I know a great ad when I see one.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign