Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel
+44 (0)20 7734 1650.
120 Regent Street, London, W1B 5RY
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk to work.
Not a gadget person.
Desert island objects
A boat, a big engine for it, and a compass.
You are joking!
The Guardian, Country Life, Match of the Day, Radio 2, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Lie-in, read the newspaper end to end, long, long lunch with family, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My son, he needs the work.
Best job outside advertising
With creativity at his heart, Watson was happy to step into the creative partner role this year. But straight-talking Brummie will need to put some confidence back into the creative teams to recover from the loss of the Orange and Land Rover accounts.
Most expensive purchase
A stake in the agency, now sold thankfully.
Why are you good at what you do?
I know a great ad when I see one.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned