Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel
+44 (0)20 7734 1650.
120 Regent Street, London, W1B 5RY
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk to work.
Not a gadget person.
Desert island objects
A boat, a big engine for it, and a compass.
You are joking!
The Guardian, Country Life, Match of the Day, Radio 2, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Lie-in, read the newspaper end to end, long, long lunch with family, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My son, he needs the work.
Best job outside advertising
With creativity at his heart, Watson was happy to step into the creative partner role this year. But straight-talking Brummie will need to put some confidence back into the creative teams to recover from the loss of the Orange and Land Rover accounts.
Most expensive purchase
A stake in the agency, now sold thankfully.
Why are you good at what you do?
I know a great ad when I see one.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne