+44 (0)20 7592 7402
Fifth Floor, Greencoat House, Francis Street, London, SW1X 7NW
27th December 1958
Setting up VCCP, launching O2, launching Orange.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Crashing a brand new open-top Spider convertible into a skip in front of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (with an audience).
Best thing about your job
Meeting my wife.
Worst thing about your job
Failure. When it's your own company, failure hurts twice as much.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get spotted having lunch with Johnny Hornby.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Leon Jaume, because of his hair.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Finish your last week in Île de Rhé.
What would you change about yourself?
The Telegraph on a Saturday and Sky.
Wickle in Lewes.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
It's fantastic, really good!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The fiery and passionate Welshman has struggled for years with the claim that VCCP is not creative enough, so he went to the home of creativity and tempted Mother's Darren Bailes from East London to Victoria to fix the problem.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne