The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
APL, Lowe and The Red Brick Road.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
On honeymoon at The Mount Nelson, watching a wrap party take place on the other side of the pool, having to persuade my wife that shoots were really hard work and I never had that much fun as bikini-clad girls showered us with Champagne corks.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Realising how young everyone is.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work hard on the stuff no-one else wants to do.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Ruby (new digital/DM company) – young, keen, good-looking and future-perfect.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Follow England cricket in the Caribbean, followed by the Lions in South Africa.
I'll have a go at anything.
What would you change about yourself?
I weigh and talk too much.
The Interview (BBC World Service), Private Eye, those interactive mobile phone thingamabobs.
Tesco Metro, Highbury.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I tried to tell a girl I was in the Army, but I was only 14 and I think she saw through me.
How many toilets do you own?
Two, not including potties.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
John Mollokwu (trainer): 07957 448 381.
The former Sun journalist spent this year on a personal crusade to shed some extra pounds. No... not his creative partner on the Tesco account, Jason Lawes, but the five stone in weight he's lost in the past 12 months. Oh, and he's still knocking out great ads for Tesco, too.
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne