The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
APL, Lowe and The Red Brick Road.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
On honeymoon at The Mount Nelson, watching a wrap party take place on the other side of the pool, having to persuade my wife that shoots were really hard work and I never had that much fun as bikini-clad girls showered us with Champagne corks.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Realising how young everyone is.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work hard on the stuff no-one else wants to do.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Ruby (new digital/DM company) – young, keen, good-looking and future-perfect.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Follow England cricket in the Caribbean, followed by the Lions in South Africa.
I'll have a go at anything.
What would you change about yourself?
I weigh and talk too much.
The Interview (BBC World Service), Private Eye, those interactive mobile phone thingamabobs.
Tesco Metro, Highbury.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I tried to tell a girl I was in the Army, but I was only 14 and I think she saw through me.
How many toilets do you own?
Two, not including potties.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
John Mollokwu (trainer): 07957 448 381.
The former Sun journalist spent this year on a personal crusade to shed some extra pounds. No... not his creative partner on the Tesco account, Jason Lawes, but the five stone in weight he's lost in the past 12 months. Oh, and he's still knocking out great ads for Tesco, too.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'