Evening Standard and London Lite
+44 (0)20 7938 7401
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TS
14th January 1966
Seeing my protégé Steve Atkinson succeeding in business.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being mistaken for Gordon Ramsay at Caprice.
Best thing about your job
My PA, Hannah.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Follow Claudine Collins on a week of lunches – you can't fail.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Steve Platt, Aegis Group. Never knowingly under-golfed.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to surf with my sons in Mexico.
Who I work with and for.
What would you change about yourself?
Don't be silly.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Golf in Marbella IS business. I had to go, darling.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Mail on Sunday's self-confident sales director went a little quiet following the promotion of John Teal to group ad director across the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. However, his bullish approach soon returned following his move over to run sales for the Evening Standard and London Lite. He may find sales in the afternoon London market more of a challenge than The Mail on Sunday.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire