Evening Standard and London Lite
+44 (0)20 7938 7401
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TS
14th January 1966
Seeing my protégé Steve Atkinson succeeding in business.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being mistaken for Gordon Ramsay at Caprice.
Best thing about your job
My PA, Hannah.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Follow Claudine Collins on a week of lunches – you can't fail.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Steve Platt, Aegis Group. Never knowingly under-golfed.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to surf with my sons in Mexico.
Who I work with and for.
What would you change about yourself?
Don't be silly.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Golf in Marbella IS business. I had to go, darling.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Mail on Sunday's self-confident sales director went a little quiet following the promotion of John Teal to group ad director across the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. However, his bullish approach soon returned following his move over to run sales for the Evening Standard and London Lite. He may find sales in the afternoon London market more of a challenge than The Mail on Sunday.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London