Evening Standard and London Lite
+44 (0)20 7938 7401
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TS
14th January 1966
Seeing my protégé Steve Atkinson succeeding in business.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being mistaken for Gordon Ramsay at Caprice.
Best thing about your job
My PA, Hannah.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Follow Claudine Collins on a week of lunches – you can't fail.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Steve Platt, Aegis Group. Never knowingly under-golfed.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to surf with my sons in Mexico.
Who I work with and for.
What would you change about yourself?
Don't be silly.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Golf in Marbella IS business. I had to go, darling.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Mail on Sunday's self-confident sales director went a little quiet following the promotion of John Teal to group ad director across the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. However, his bullish approach soon returned following his move over to run sales for the Evening Standard and London Lite. He may find sales in the afternoon London market more of a challenge than The Mail on Sunday.
- Sales Coordinator - Cutting edge, fun brand! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus!, City of London
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £30K, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Daily rates, London
- Digital Creative Director - Leading Advertising Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign