Outgoing chief creative officer, worldwide
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Year of the Ox.
The best is yet to come.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
It would be answering that question honestly.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people all over the world.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Only do what you believe in.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Larry and Sergey.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sail around the world.
Uncommon Sideways Perspective.
What would you change about yourself?
My sense of timing comic.
RA Cycles in New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I never lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
If Davis was focused on the creative worldwide stage, this coming year will see him returning to his native Australia after ten years, although he will stay with the network until it finds his successor. Going back to his roots, Davis may be looking forward to sunshine and shrimps on the barbie, but he will miss the 40-mile runs in the freezing cold he puts his fat-free body through.
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues