Outgoing chief creative officer, worldwide
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Year of the Ox.
The best is yet to come.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
It would be answering that question honestly.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people all over the world.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Only do what you believe in.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Larry and Sergey.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sail around the world.
Uncommon Sideways Perspective.
What would you change about yourself?
My sense of timing comic.
RA Cycles in New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I never lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
If Davis was focused on the creative worldwide stage, this coming year will see him returning to his native Australia after ten years, although he will stay with the network until it finds his successor. Going back to his roots, Davis may be looking forward to sunshine and shrimps on the barbie, but he will miss the 40-mile runs in the freezing cold he puts his fat-free body through.
- Trainee Recruiter/Resourcer. OTE £32,000 + Elizabeth Norman International £30000 per annum, City of Westminster
- Account Director - Marketing Agency Better Placed Recruitment £39000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, Berkshire
- Membership Retention Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media