+44 (0)20 7447 7579
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Four minutes before my brother.
Vice-president sales and marketing, NBC Universal in New York; MD, Walker Media; no longer knowing which is the dark side.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
As a grad, borrowing the MD's car at Silverstone and promptly driving it into a lamp-post.
Best thing about your job
I learn something new every day.
Worst thing about your job
The long days following a pitch.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The grass is always greener.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Write a novel.
Never feeling good enough, positively harnessed.
What would you change about yourself?
My negative buoyancy.
Sky Sports, The Economist, CBeebies.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
See above. I actually prefer PC World.
How many toilets do you own?
Five, including potties.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Davis ascended quietly to the managing director role at Walker Media, providing day-to-day drive behind the chief executive, Phil Georgiadis. Judging by its growth and contribution to the parent group M&C Saatchi profits, he's doing an extremely good job.
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- WE NEED AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES Barker Graves £26k+ bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'