+44 (0)20 7447 7579
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Four minutes before my brother.
Vice-president sales and marketing, NBC Universal in New York; MD, Walker Media; no longer knowing which is the dark side.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
As a grad, borrowing the MD's car at Silverstone and promptly driving it into a lamp-post.
Best thing about your job
I learn something new every day.
Worst thing about your job
The long days following a pitch.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The grass is always greener.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Write a novel.
Never feeling good enough, positively harnessed.
What would you change about yourself?
My negative buoyancy.
Sky Sports, The Economist, CBeebies.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
See above. I actually prefer PC World.
How many toilets do you own?
Five, including potties.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Davis ascended quietly to the managing director role at Walker Media, providing day-to-day drive behind the chief executive, Phil Georgiadis. Judging by its growth and contribution to the parent group M&C Saatchi profits, he's doing an extremely good job.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control