+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I fell off a chair during an early interview.
Best thing about your job
Trying to solve seemingly intractable problems.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work every weekend.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The receptionist in our Milan office, for obvious reasons.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Work for the World Food Programme.
My easygoing attitude.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could be tougher.
Radio 4, Sky Sports, Setanta Sports, The Guardian, Spectator.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I once told someone: \"Take the day off – you deserve it.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Contax camera.
Famously grumpy Delaney does not suffer fools gladly. Sources close to the agency say he's trying hard to sell the shop, which is now 28 years old. He's a legendary copywriter, with a big brain, which latterly he's lent to US film project filmaka.com.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Web Business Analyst Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, West London
- Business Marketing Manager London & Partners £36,000.00 - £42,000.00, London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned