+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I fell off a chair during an early interview.
Best thing about your job
Trying to solve seemingly intractable problems.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work every weekend.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The receptionist in our Milan office, for obvious reasons.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Work for the World Food Programme.
My easygoing attitude.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could be tougher.
Radio 4, Sky Sports, Setanta Sports, The Guardian, Spectator.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I once told someone: \"Take the day off – you deserve it.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Contax camera.
Famously grumpy Delaney does not suffer fools gladly. Sources close to the agency say he's trying hard to sell the shop, which is now 28 years old. He's a legendary copywriter, with a big brain, which latterly he's lent to US film project filmaka.com.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy