+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I fell off a chair during an early interview.
Best thing about your job
Trying to solve seemingly intractable problems.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work every weekend.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The receptionist in our Milan office, for obvious reasons.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Work for the World Food Programme.
My easygoing attitude.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could be tougher.
Radio 4, Sky Sports, Setanta Sports, The Guardian, Spectator.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I once told someone: \"Take the day off – you deserve it.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Contax camera.
Famously grumpy Delaney does not suffer fools gladly. Sources close to the agency say he's trying hard to sell the shop, which is now 28 years old. He's a legendary copywriter, with a big brain, which latterly he's lent to US film project filmaka.com.
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne