+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I fell off a chair during an early interview.
Best thing about your job
Trying to solve seemingly intractable problems.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work every weekend.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The receptionist in our Milan office, for obvious reasons.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Work for the World Food Programme.
My easygoing attitude.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could be tougher.
Radio 4, Sky Sports, Setanta Sports, The Guardian, Spectator.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I once told someone: \"Take the day off – you deserve it.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Contax camera.
Famously grumpy Delaney does not suffer fools gladly. Sources close to the agency say he's trying hard to sell the shop, which is now 28 years old. He's a legendary copywriter, with a big brain, which latterly he's lent to US film project filmaka.com.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- Social media manager f1 Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Insights Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions