Director/creative director/president of Creative Circle.
+44 (0)20 7631 1649
Third Floor, 41-42 Eastcastle Street, London, , W1W 8DU
17th December 1956
Awards x 507.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Walking the length of Soho with my shirt hanging out of my flies.
Best thing about your job
That I'm still in it.
Worst thing about your job
Crap tea on shoots.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Effort = reward.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Who wants to be anyone else?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Think about work all the time.
What would you change about yourself?
Evening Standard, Scamp, Dave Trott's blog, BBC Four.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I've only won 506 awards.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Denton downsized this year, leaving Therapy Films, which he co-founded, in search of purer pursuits, ie. the work. The challenge with Coy! Communications, his new incarnation, headed jointly with Sara Cummins, will be to ensure it doesn't grow like Therapy, whose size he found a distraction. Similarly distracting to him is the quality of his cuppa, obviously: he dishes out to runners a Denton's Tea Colour Specifier, whose colour matches range from \"gnats\" and \"British Rail\" to \"builders\" and \"st
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey