Newspaper Marketing Agency
+44 (0)20 7182 1700
Fourth Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London, W1J
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Variety and always something new.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn a language.
What would you change about yourself?
Brown's, Matches, Liberty, Fortnum & Mason, DvF, Selfridges, Ralph Lauren.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Duffy continues to lead the NMA with a cool, calculated professionalism that somehow brings the newspaper owners together behind a common cause. Under her, its efforts have been focused on positive things such as research, rather than bickering and infighting. And with newspapers required to invest so heavily in their products in such turbulent times, her leadership will continue to be vital.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Director - Digital Marketing Agency Adam Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + 15-20K OTE, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood