Newspaper Marketing Agency
+44 (0)20 7182 1700
Fourth Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London, W1J
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Variety and always something new.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn a language.
What would you change about yourself?
Brown's, Matches, Liberty, Fortnum & Mason, DvF, Selfridges, Ralph Lauren.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Duffy continues to lead the NMA with a cool, calculated professionalism that somehow brings the newspaper owners together behind a common cause. Under her, its efforts have been focused on positive things such as research, rather than bickering and infighting. And with newspapers required to invest so heavily in their products in such turbulent times, her leadership will continue to be vital.
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes