Newspaper Marketing Agency
+44 (0)20 7182 1700
Fourth Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London, W1J
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Variety and always something new.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn a language.
What would you change about yourself?
Brown's, Matches, Liberty, Fortnum & Mason, DvF, Selfridges, Ralph Lauren.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Duffy continues to lead the NMA with a cool, calculated professionalism that somehow brings the newspaper owners together behind a common cause. Under her, its efforts have been focused on positive things such as research, rather than bickering and infighting. And with newspapers required to invest so heavily in their products in such turbulent times, her leadership will continue to be vital.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Royds Raphael £22K-£20K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £45K - £55K+ / £180-£250 DAY RATE, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Branding & Marcomms Royds Raphael £25k-£30k depending on experience., London