Newspaper Marketing Agency
+44 (0)20 7182 1700
Fourth Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London, W1J
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Variety and always something new.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn a language.
What would you change about yourself?
Brown's, Matches, Liberty, Fortnum & Mason, DvF, Selfridges, Ralph Lauren.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Duffy continues to lead the NMA with a cool, calculated professionalism that somehow brings the newspaper owners together behind a common cause. Under her, its efforts have been focused on positive things such as research, rather than bickering and infighting. And with newspapers required to invest so heavily in their products in such turbulent times, her leadership will continue to be vital.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Merchandiser Argos Competitive + Benefits, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE APP AND WEB - LONDON - £60K Salt £60000 per annum + Benefits, London