M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7544 3609
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
Day one at Saatchi & Saatchi. Day one of M&C Saatchi.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Ending a letter \"see you shorty\" to an important client who is only 5ft 2ins tall.
Best thing about your job
Moray MacLennan's holidays.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get out more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A young graduate starting this September. The hangovers would be less painful.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I'm not for sale.
What would you change about yourself?
More of an owl, less of a lark.
A big fat DPS.
Treohans in Clapham. It sells everything. Literally.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Telling my children that God exists.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Ordinance Survey.
The quiet man at M&C Saatchi is well-liked and respected throughout the agency, but has a bit of a reputation for getting his knickers in a knot and can go from \"zero to panic in about two seconds\".
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Planning Director Red Sofa London £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Brand Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner Digital Planner - ATL Agency Red Sofa London £45000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Planning/Strategy Director Red Sofa London £70000 - £100000 per annum, City of London