M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7544 3609
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
Day one at Saatchi & Saatchi. Day one of M&C Saatchi.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Ending a letter \"see you shorty\" to an important client who is only 5ft 2ins tall.
Best thing about your job
Moray MacLennan's holidays.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get out more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A young graduate starting this September. The hangovers would be less painful.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I'm not for sale.
What would you change about yourself?
More of an owl, less of a lark.
A big fat DPS.
Treohans in Clapham. It sells everything. Literally.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Telling my children that God exists.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Ordinance Survey.
The quiet man at M&C Saatchi is well-liked and respected throughout the agency, but has a bit of a reputation for getting his knickers in a knot and can go from \"zero to panic in about two seconds\".
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline