M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7544 3609
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
Day one at Saatchi & Saatchi. Day one of M&C Saatchi.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Ending a letter \"see you shorty\" to an important client who is only 5ft 2ins tall.
Best thing about your job
Moray MacLennan's holidays.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get out more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A young graduate starting this September. The hangovers would be less painful.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I'm not for sale.
What would you change about yourself?
More of an owl, less of a lark.
A big fat DPS.
Treohans in Clapham. It sells everything. Literally.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Telling my children that God exists.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The Ordinance Survey.
The quiet man at M&C Saatchi is well-liked and respected throughout the agency, but has a bit of a reputation for getting his knickers in a knot and can go from \"zero to panic in about two seconds\".
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media