+44 (0)20 7153 8007
76-80, Southwark Street, London, , SE1 0PN
Before colour TV.
Starting APL Digital. Starting Zentropy in the dotcom crash, growing it to 100 people in five years and being Agency of the Year twice. Successfully merging three companies to make MRM Worldwide and continuing to grow the business. Enabling award-winning work throughout my career.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being profiled by Media Week's 30 under 30 when I was 35. I gave the opportunity to one of my younger colleagues. Also, having to text apologies to a very respectable senior executive that I had missed breakfast with. I had a foot injury (the details of which really would make you cringe) and had forgotten to cancel.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
The other people.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Take responsibility yourself.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
John Hegarty. A vineyard, a knighthood, part of that 51 per cent.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel. Read. Write. Listen. Then start an agency, probably.
Making digital business profitable.
What would you change about yourself?
Timelord powers look like fun.
The internet encompasses all of them.
An art gallery in Rutland, closely followed by a little local shop in Miravet.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't like lies.
How many toilets do you own?
I would never dream of commenting on personal hygiene matters.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My laptop. And I couldn't live apart from my family.
Duncan's views on the future of the industry and the relationship between clients and agencies are well respected. The keen sailor has a clear and refreshing idea as to where the industry is heading.
- Digital Designer (Fashion, Conceptual, Photoshop, InDesign) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy