Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
21st October 1957
Anglia TV, FGA, John Ayling & Associates, WCRS, co-founding PHD, MCBD and publishing my first novel.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
The aftermath of being on Big Brother and returning to my first industry black-tie event. (My minders were Jeremy Miles, Helen Calcraft and Michael Baulk, so it was fine.)
Best thing about your job
I don't have one that restricts me, only inspires me.
Worst thing about your job
I have to set my own deadlines and boundaries.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Nobody cares except you.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I would be me, as I have the best life in the world.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
My life is a sabbatical, occasionally interrupted by work. Last time I had a real one I wrote my book, so I'd do that, I suppose. (I am doing that and a screenplay now.)
No fear, no excuses, no sat nav.
What would you change about yourself?
Disarming the temptation to ever press any sabotage button.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I can't answer this without getting emotional, so I won't.
How many toilets do you own?
18, across various houses.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
A sense of humour.
Durden made a name for himself in the Big Brother house last year, but he has turned over a new leaf. Dividing his time between England and Portugal, he is working on the screenplay for his novel, Essex, Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll, writing a new book, Tragic Roundabout, and expecting a baby. Remains one of the best and most likeable thinkers around.
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch