+44 (0)7810 180091
3-11, Pine Street, London, , EC13 0JH
From wet-behind-the-ears market researcher to worldwide planning director for Tribal DDB, head of planning for DDB London and, now, founding partner of shiny new shop.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Pitching an award case study for the innuendo-laden Philips Bodygroom (all-over male body shaver) campaign to a new prospective client who really didn't see the funny side.
Best thing about your job
Having no-one but yourself to blame if the idea doesn't get bought.
Worst thing about your job
It's impossible to switch off... ever.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Never listen to anyone that tells you \"it\" can't be done.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Feldwick – he's brilliant at the piano and quite clever too.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Have a crack at The X Factor.
Getting the best ideas out of (almost) anyone.
What would you change about yourself?
Better aim with my left foot.
rcrdlbl.com, Guardian Unlimited, Wired and Arseblog (er... about Arsenal).
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I know what I'm doing.
How many toilets do you own?
Half of one.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Arsenal season ticket.
Dyke is a lateral thinker, who consumes rather than inspects the cultural trends. This means that his work is never limited or constrained – but he does have a bit of a tendency to let his mouth run away with him.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3