Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8038
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
20th October 1970
Working with the best people in an industry I love – at IDK Media, The Media Centre, Leo Burnett and SMG.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
It still continues – getting people's names wrong.
Best thing about your job
The subject matter, working with a range of client businesses, working with bright people.
Worst thing about your job
Never really dwelt on that – if I didn't like it, I would go and do something else.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Care about what you do.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I'm happy in my own skin.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Just had one! Spent three weeks in Cornwall with the family.
I am very, very honest. This has its advantages and disadvantages. I'll leave it to others to judge whether this is unique.
What would you change about yourself?
I am too nice!
Too many to list although I love The Week.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
At infant school, I told my teacher that I had been diagnosed with the highly infectious whooping cough. Quickly achieved the objective of a day off.
How many toilets do you own?
Enough to meet my requirements.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The \"quiet man of media\" stepped into the limelight this year, replacing Linda Smith in pole position. He's got a job on his hands to get Starcom back on a winning streak, but Easterbrook is regarded as a strong leader who inspires loyalty.
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope