+44 (0)20 7942 0008
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, , SW11 3BZ
On the day Martin Luther King Jr delivered his \"I have a dream\" speech.
Music, finance, acting, internet.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Pouring an entire drink over myself when an important casting director asked me the time.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be kind to everybody. You never know who may be on the jury at your trial.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Andy Hobsbawm. He's the loveliest and brightest person I know (but mostly because I'd get his Gibson ES-330).
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go here (www.ulpotha.com) and write the novel.
Grace under pressure.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd like to be a fraction shorter.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Tricky, they've all been pretty big.
How many toilets do you own?
Why, you selling some?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My Arsenal season ticket.
Eastman's task was to bring the Zulu network forward, and 2008 saw the former Agency.com chief executive do just that. By plugging himself into the powers that be at Omnicom, Eastman was instrumental in scrapping the Zulu brand, severing ties with Claydon Heeley, and rebranding the network as Republic Family. He's also the only man you'll ever meet who will order an egg-white omelette.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)