Drum (PHD Media)
+44 (0)20 7446 7200
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
1976. After a long, hot summer in the womb.
Making brands more entertaining, with Drum doing the making.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Being publicly heckled... by Rolf Harris.
Best thing about your job
Licence to create entertainment.
Worst thing about your job
My messy desk.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
The best people in this industry get overly excited about unlikely things.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Terry Wogan. He is the one constant in an ever-changing world.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Star-gaze from the top of a big mountain with my wife.
What would you change about yourself?
My weakness for Carry On films.
The Guardian, 6 Music, AQA, Peep Show, urinal posters.
One that stocks wine, cheese and Haribo Starmix.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That you can cut glass with scissors underwater.
How many toilets do you own?
Is that including bidets?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The number 73 bus.
It's been a busy time for Eaves, who has combined getting married and renovating his new home with being at the centre of some of the more talked-about content initiatives. His agency was involved in the controversial Home Office-backed Border Control-branded content show on Sky1 that then turned out not be government-funded when Sky handed the money back.
- Senior Sales Executive - Top Sports Brand Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Senior Planner - Integrated Marketing Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + benefits, Leicester
- Awards Project Manager Stopgap £42000 - £46000 per annum + pro rata - 4 days per week, London
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote