Hearst Magazines UK
+44 (0)20 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, , London, , W1
Leading NatMags has been one long highlight.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Are you kidding? What could be better than working in the fabulous, glamorous world of magazines?
Worst thing about your job
Honestly, I enjoy it all.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work harder than your mate.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Walk the high route from coast to coast through the Pyrenees.
What would you change about yourself?
I would like to have new knee cartilage.
Magazines, of course, but I also like Radio 4, Sky Sports and the occasional movie.
Amazon, Borders, Selfridges, Paul Smith, Mr Eddie and Chris Kerr.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't care what time I do.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Books and exercise.
Edwards has had an eventful year, with NatMags acquiring control of the ACP-NatMags weekly titles and missing out on the bigger prize of Emap's consumer magazine division. Having been with the company for 18 years, he remains philosophical and can be cheered by the gains posted by some of his leading titles this year.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)