Hearst Magazines UK
+44 (0)20 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, , London, , W1
Leading NatMags has been one long highlight.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Are you kidding? What could be better than working in the fabulous, glamorous world of magazines?
Worst thing about your job
Honestly, I enjoy it all.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work harder than your mate.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Walk the high route from coast to coast through the Pyrenees.
What would you change about yourself?
I would like to have new knee cartilage.
Magazines, of course, but I also like Radio 4, Sky Sports and the occasional movie.
Amazon, Borders, Selfridges, Paul Smith, Mr Eddie and Chris Kerr.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't care what time I do.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Books and exercise.
Edwards has had an eventful year, with NatMags acquiring control of the ACP-NatMags weekly titles and missing out on the bigger prize of Emap's consumer magazine division. Having been with the company for 18 years, he remains philosophical and can be cheered by the gains posted by some of his leading titles this year.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role