60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
In the 60s.
I think I will come back to this question.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Suggesting to Carrie Fisher on a shoot that she was tired because she had been out on the lash the night before. She promptly reminded me that she has a history of alcoholic and narcotic abuse and is now clean.
Best thing about your job
Making work that people outside the industry see
Worst thing about your job
Meetings where \"The Overcomplicators\" are invited.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Luke, my creative partner. It must be great working with me all day!
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Never come back.
I think positive. Particularly when I'm not thinking negatively.
What would you change about yourself?
I think things must be more complicated than they are.
I am not choosy, providing it's giving me something good.
The Curiosity Shoppe.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Exercise and coffee.
The man with the biggest glasses since Maurice Saatchi, and his partner, Luke Williamson, have cemented their great reputations this year and taken more control of the WCRS creative department.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1
- Account Director Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London