Leader, global strategy
Group M/Mindshare Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40, Strand, London, , WC2N 5FR
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Not sure the ponytail was a highlight.
Best thing about your job
The gym membership.
Worst thing about your job
I have to leave home.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stand for all that is good and honourable in life.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Anyone rich and retired.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Compassion, understanding and patience.
What would you change about yourself?
Thirty-second spots and 96-sheets.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Thank you for the brief.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Emery has worked to regenerate his agency as it reached the ripe old age of ten with a global restructure. The no-nonsense chief strategy officer managed to restructure himself out of a job title, though. Within the new ego-less operation, he's known simply as Mindshare's Nick Emery.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3