Leader, global strategy
Group M/Mindshare Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40, Strand, London, , WC2N 5FR
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Not sure the ponytail was a highlight.
Best thing about your job
The gym membership.
Worst thing about your job
I have to leave home.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stand for all that is good and honourable in life.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Anyone rich and retired.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Compassion, understanding and patience.
What would you change about yourself?
Thirty-second spots and 96-sheets.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Thank you for the brief.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Emery has worked to regenerate his agency as it reached the ripe old age of ten with a global restructure. The no-nonsense chief strategy officer managed to restructure himself out of a job title, though. Within the new ego-less operation, he's known simply as Mindshare's Nick Emery.
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building