Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
24th May 1975
Working with Dave Sullivan, Walter Campbell, Harmony Korine, Rankin and Adam Kean. Clever, generous people.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Realising that Tony Kaye hadn't shot quite what I expected for the Pizza Hut commercial.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Bearing witness to the great ideas that never see the light of day.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get on with the job and don't worry about being in The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A placement team at Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Everything to learn. Nothing to lose.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to fly.
What would you change about yourself?
Be more patient.
The uncharted territory of virtual worlds.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I've never told a lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
After joining Publicis from the now defunct Shop, Ewart is not only getting to know a new agency, but a new creative partner in Adam Kean, his fellow joint executive creative director. So far, the partnership looks to be working. There's been some good pitch wins and improving work. Next year will be crucial.
- Partner - International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- UI/UX Designer | Leading Digital Organisation | Dubai Salt £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus relocation, plus benefits and bonus, Dubai
- Programmatic Executive - amazing lifestyle publisher Ultimate Asset £30000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Senior Digital Designer Zebra People £50000 - £51000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Creative / Lead Creative | Leading technology/gaming br Salt £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'