Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
24th May 1975
Working with Dave Sullivan, Walter Campbell, Harmony Korine, Rankin and Adam Kean. Clever, generous people.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Realising that Tony Kaye hadn't shot quite what I expected for the Pizza Hut commercial.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Bearing witness to the great ideas that never see the light of day.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get on with the job and don't worry about being in The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A placement team at Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Everything to learn. Nothing to lose.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to fly.
What would you change about yourself?
Be more patient.
The uncharted territory of virtual worlds.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I've never told a lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
After joining Publicis from the now defunct Shop, Ewart is not only getting to know a new agency, but a new creative partner in Adam Kean, his fellow joint executive creative director. So far, the partnership looks to be working. There's been some good pitch wins and improving work. Next year will be crucial.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas