+44 (0)20 7861 8549
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Leap Year Day.
WCRS, the BBC, MGGB, Chime, Historic Royal Palaces, Motivcom.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Driving a milk float (badly!) in South Yorkshire as a graduate trainee and losing customers.
Best thing about your job
My colleagues – sad but true.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work with the best people. Do good work. Network.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Anyone approaching the end of their earn-out!
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel, travel, travel.
What would you change about yourself?
Not having an earn-out.
The BBC, The Sunday Times, Nota Bene.
Wardrobe (with apologies to my bank manager).
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That would be telling.
How many toilets do you own?
I beg your pardon?!
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My PA, Rose Hickie.
Given her background (senior marketing roles at the BBC and Thames TV), it's not surprising that Farr has all the poise and glamour of a TV news presenter. She's no autocutie, though, having taken the lead in Chime's strategic and business development programme. Moreover, Chime continues to perform well, delivering sound organic and profit growth despite the economic uncertainty.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands