+44 (0)20 7861 8549
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Leap Year Day.
WCRS, the BBC, MGGB, Chime, Historic Royal Palaces, Motivcom.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Driving a milk float (badly!) in South Yorkshire as a graduate trainee and losing customers.
Best thing about your job
My colleagues – sad but true.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work with the best people. Do good work. Network.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Anyone approaching the end of their earn-out!
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel, travel, travel.
What would you change about yourself?
Not having an earn-out.
The BBC, The Sunday Times, Nota Bene.
Wardrobe (with apologies to my bank manager).
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That would be telling.
How many toilets do you own?
I beg your pardon?!
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My PA, Rose Hickie.
Given her background (senior marketing roles at the BBC and Thames TV), it's not surprising that Farr has all the poise and glamour of a TV news presenter. She's no autocutie, though, having taken the lead in Chime's strategic and business development programme. Moreover, Chime continues to perform well, delivering sound organic and profit growth despite the economic uncertainty.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44